Thursday, November 15, 2018

Breathing with You

Dear Friend,

I cannot imagine the way your heart is hemorrhaging several times a day. The physical passing of a sister is not something I have experienced and the thing I most dread in this journey. I cry just at the thought of it. 

And yet, here you are at this juncture when you will never be the same yet never be without her. 

I bare witness to your pain and tears washing up against the shore from the storms of days, months, and years passed. May you breathe into your pain and nurse it as you just cannot pretend when the pain is this severe. A measure and testament of the love, joy, and memories you shared of a lifetime tying the most precious bonds of friendship. Two Angels you in each other’s lives holding hands through the waves of this journey.

I walk with you now my beloved friend. Whatever the path will bring I will breathe it in with you.
Breathing in the pain in the love and light of the Divine Mother Nature. 

We are each other’s keepers. 

Photo by: Tichaamando
Spring 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment